Sunday, April 5, 2009

Love letter for my Bebe Chan

Happy First month anniversary bebe q.

I hope we have more months and years to come. I will always love you more with each passing day and I will always be here to take care of you, to love you and to be with you.

I have never met someone like you and you are one in a billion and I am truly lucky to have you in my life now and everyday has always been the happiest for me when I am with you. I miss you when I can no longer hold your hand and when your presence is no longer felt. I miss you always when you're not around.

I will always love you my bebe q. Thank you for coming into my life and making my life worth living (so to speak). We have a very nice and peculiar love story and I would want us to write every chapter with so much love and happiness.

I love you very much Rhea Suzette. No words can ever amount to how much you mean to me and how much I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment